News(13 Results)

Transfer news LIVE: Liverpool deal close, Man Utd's Koulibaly boost, SHOCK Arsenal exit

Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2019 by Dailystar.co.uk116 hits

- Manchester United are confident they can lure Kalidou Koulibaly to Old Trafford in the summer with the defender unhappy in Italy amid racist abuse he's received - Liverpool are reportedly edging closer to signing Red Bull Salzburg striker Moanes Dabour Luiz contract talks David Luiz remains in talks with Chelsea over a new contract, contrary to reports. Brazilian publications claimed the d...Full Story »

Agent: Man Utd have advantage in Koulibaly battle

Posted Friday, January 11, 2019 by Tribalfootball.com53 hits

The agent of Kalidou Koulibaly admits the Napoli defender has been a long-term target for Manchester United. United have been linked with a €100m bid for the Senegal international. Agent Bruno Satin said, "When I took Kalidou to Napoli, Manchester United had already contacted me to inquire about the boy. "He's one of the best defenders in the world and he has the perfect profile for E...Full Story »

Man Utd on verge of cut-price £30.5m Kostas Manolas deal despite being urged to spend £100m on Kalidou Koulibaly

Posted Thursday, January 10, 2019 by Thesun.co.uk129 hits

Man Utd are reportedly on the verge of signing Roma defender Kostas Manolas MANCHESTER UNITED are closing on a £30.5million deal for Roma defender Kostas Manolas, according to reports. It comes as Treble-winning defender David May urged United to splash £100m on long-term target Kalidou Koulibaly. Roma have failed to extend the 27-year-old Greek's contract, which has a bargain £30.5million re...Full Story »

Transfer news UPDATES: Man Utd Koulibaly push, Arsenal deals, Liverpool latest, Chelsea bid

Posted Sunday, January 06, 2019 by Express.co.uk271 hits

TRANSFER NEWS live updates - Follow the latest news and gossip as the January transfer window heats up. Celtic deals Brendan Rodgers has 'tried to convince' Timothy Weah to sign, according to Sky Sports reporter Luke Shanley. Rodgers wants to conclude a loan swoop for the PSG striker in time for the 18-year-old to join up with the Celtic squad in Dubai. Express Sport understands a deal is in...Full Story »

Transfer News Updates: Huge Man Utd Koulibaly update, Chelsea Real swap, Arsenal, Liverpool

Posted Friday, December 21, 2018 by Dailystar.co.uk202 hits

Transfer News LIVE: The biggest deals, gossip and rumours concerning Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and the rest of the Premier League. - Chelsea could face a swap proposal from Real Madrid involving Eden Hazard and Isco - Manchester United tipped to launch huge bid for Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale - Arsenal could sell Mesut Ozil after he is axed by Unai Emery for Carabao C...Full Story »

Man Utd fail in second world-record bid for Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly

Posted Monday, December 03, 2018 by Thesun.co.uk107 hits

Manchester United have failed in a £91m bid for Kalidou Koulibaly MANCHESTER UNITED have failed in a second bid of £91million for Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, according to reports. Corriere dello Sport claim the Italian club "immediately" rejected the world-record offer. Jose Mourinho's desperate search for a quality defender saw United up their initial £77m offer by &...Full Story »

Mourinho wants Man Utd backing for January Koulibaly bid

Posted Monday, October 22, 2018 by Tribalfootball.com81 hits

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho wants funds to bid for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly in January. The Sunday Times says Mourinho is keen to bring a central defender to United in the next transfer window after failing to sign any of his preferred targets over the summer. The report says the United manager has been assessing potential defensive signings in person during the internation...Full Story »

Kalidou Koulibaly has signed new deal, say Napoli

Posted Monday, August 06, 2018 by squawka.com69 hits

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has put an apparent end to speculation surrounding Kalidou Koulibaly‘s future by claiming the defender has signed a new long-term contract. The Senegalese centre-back, who has made 164 appearances for Napoli since joining from Belgian side Genk in 2014, has been linked with a move to the Premier League over this summer – with Chelsea and Manc...Full Story »

Juventus 0 - 1 Napoli: Kalidou Koulibaly ignites Serie A title race as Napoli beat Juventus

Posted Monday, April 23, 2018 by PA107 hits

Kalidou Koulibaly headed Napoli back into the Serie A title race with a dramatic last-minute goal to down leaders Juventus 1-0 at Allianz Stadium.The Senegalese defender left it desperately late to score the goal that fired Napoli to within a single point of reigning champions Juve ahead of the last four games of the season.Massimiliano Allegri’s Bianconeri face a trickier run-in, too, wit...Full Story »

Koulibaly's agent hints at Chelsea transfer

Posted Friday, April 07, 2017 by Goal.com113 hits

The agent of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has refused to rule out the prospect of his client making a move to Chelsea. The Blues were heavily linked with an approach for the Senegal international in the summer of 2016. Antonio Conte would eventually snap up David Luiz from Paris Saint-Germain instead, with the Brazilian taken back to Stamford Bridge in a £34 million deal. Koulibal...Full Story »

Napoli suffer Koulibaly blow

Posted Tuesday, December 13, 2016 by foxsportsasia.com83 hits

Napoli have confirmed that defender Kalidou Koulibaly sustained ligament damage during the 5-0 victory over Cagliari in Serie A on Sunday. A Dries Merten hat-trick, coupled with further strikes from Marek Hamsik and Piotr Zielinski, handed Maurizio Sarri's side all three points, but the victory was marred by an injury to their star defender.  The club released a statement confirming the...Full Story »

Chelsea offered up to £58m for Kalidou Koulibaly, says Napoli's Aurelio De Laurentiis

Posted Thursday, October 06, 2016 by Skysports.com126 hits

Napoli rejected a Chelsea offer of £58m for Kalidou Koulibaly at the end of the summer transfer window, according to their chairman. Antonio Conte had a £38m bid for the centre-half rejected in July, according to Sky sources. Kalidou Koulibaly was the subject of multiple bids from Chelsea this summer, according to Napoli's chairman But Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed Chelsea retu...Full Story »

Chelsea round-up: Blues step up their pursuit of Nainggolan, Conte wants deal done for Koulibaly

Posted Wednesday, May 25, 2016 by squawka.com255 hits

New Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will only link-up with the Blues after Euro 2016. but he is already being linked with a host of transfer targets. The former Juventus manager has a big task ahead as he looks to get the club back to the top of the Premier League after an awful season. A number of top players from Serie A and the rest of Europe are being linked with moves to west London, with th...Full Story »

« Previous1Next »



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.